We inform that the administrator of the personal data is a company under the name of Kancelaria Radców Prawnych Brudkiewicz, Suchecka Spółka Komandytowo-Akcyjna with its registered office in Poznań (postal code 61-103), ul. Tylne Chwaliszewo 25, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 725227, whose registration files are kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 7781436278 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator, the Law Firm or BSSK).
The Law Firm assures that its priority objective is to provide users with privacy protection at the level at least corresponding to the requirements set out by the applicable provisions of law, in particular the provisions of RODO and the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services.
The Law Firm ensures that the data is processed only to the extent necessary for the indicated purpose and only for the time in which it is necessary.
Personal data shall be processed by the Administrator, in particular:
- for purposes resulting from legally justified interests pursued by BSSK as a data controller: in order to provide services to customers, to market BSSK’s services, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes and in order to ensure ICT security related to the www.bssk.pl website (legal basis of Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
- for the purpose of performing contracts concluded by BSSK with customers, cooperation with suppliers and other entities cooperating with BSSK (legal basis art. 6 ust. 1 lit. b RODO);
- for the purpose of recruiting individuals interested in working or cooperating with BSSK (legal basis, respectively, Article 6(1)(c) and Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO).
We also process personal data to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on BSSK (legal basis Article 6(1)(c) RODO).
Period for which personal data will be stored
Personal data shall be processed respectively until the relevant legitimate interests pursued by BSSK as a data controller related to the processing of specific data are realised, until the expiry of the limitation periods related to the contract to which the processing of personal data is related or related to the limitation of obligations arising from the law, until the objection is raised with regard to the processing for marketing purposes.
Rights of the data subject
- right of access to the content of his/her personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Administrator is processing the data and information concerning such processing,
- right to rectification of data, if the data processed by the Administrator are incorrect or incomplete,
- right to require the Administrator to erase the data,
- right to require the Administrator to restrict data processing,
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and to forward them to another controller
- right to object to the processing of data on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interests or to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing,
- right to lodge a complaint to the Polish supervisory authority or to the supervisory authority of another Member State of the European Union competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or for the place of the alleged breach of the RODO,
- right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal),
- right to obtain human intervention on the part of the Controller, to express one’s position and to challenge a decision based on automated processing.
The rights mentioned in points. 1)-6) and pkt. 8)-9) above can be exercised, among others, by contacting the Administrator at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or address.
Transfer of personal data to other entities
Recipients of personal data may be in particular entities directly or indirectly related to BSSK, in particular in organisational or personal terms, which would have their registered office in one of the Member States of the European Union, as well as external service providers (e.g. entities providing IT services, entities providing services in the scope of marketing and promotional activities, other entities processing data on behalf of BSSK on the basis of an agreement on entrusting the processing of personal data), accountants, auditors, administrative bodies, state services and courts.
Personal data is processed in the seat of BSSK and in BSSK offices in other Polish cities. Personal data shall not be transferred to countries outside the European Union. In case of transferring personal data to third countries outside the EU, BSSK shall apply appropriate instruments to ensure security of your personal data.
BSSK, in connection with cooperation with its suppliers and other law firms, may entrust the processing of personal data to the above-mentioned entities. However, in each case these entities shall be obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and to process them in accordance with provisions on personal data protection and relevant instructions of BSSK.
Absence of profiling
The Administrator does not process personal data by automated means (including profiling).
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files that are stored on the end user’s device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone). Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storage on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end user’s device and access to them is Law Firm of Legal Advisers Brudkiewicz, Suchecka Spółka Komandytowo-Akcyjna with its registered office in Poznan (postal code 61-103), 25 Tylne Chwaliszewo Street, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 725227, whose registration files are kept by the District Court in Poznan – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 7781436278.
- Cookies are used in order to:
- adapting the content of the website to the users’ preferences and optimizing the use of the website; in particular, these files allow for recognition of the website user’s device and for proper display of the website, adapted to the individual needs of the user;
- creation of statistics which help to understand how the website users use the website, which allows to improve its structure and content,
- adjust marketing messages to users.
- The site uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s terminal equipment until the user leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the end user’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The website uses the following types of cookies:
- “indispensable” cookies that make it possible to use the services available within the site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the site;
- cookies used for security purposes, such as those used for detecting misuse of the site’s authentication;
- ‘performance’ cookies, which enable the collection of information about how websites are used;
- “functional” cookies that make it possible to “remember” the user’s selected settings and personalize the user’s interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website layout etc;
- “advertising” cookies which make it possible to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the website (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform on their placement in the device of the website user each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies placed on the end user’s device can also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the administrator.